Looking for a Kissimmee Beach vacation rental? We have several great properties to choose from.
Kissimmee is located at 28°18′14″N 81°24′46″W (28.303988, -81.412867). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 17.32 square miles (44.9 km2), of which 16.7 square miles (43 km2) is land and 0.6 square miles (2 km2) is water (3.7%).Kissimmee and the city of St. Cloud are the only incorporated settlements in the county. The cities lie in close proximity to each other along U.S. Highways 192 and 441. A large geographical area of unincorporated Osceola County also refers to their area as Kissimmee. This includes most of the 192 corridor west of the city border to Highway 27, areas north of the city to Hunters Creek, and areas south of the city to Poinciana.
Sites of interest
- Colonial Estate
- First United Methodist Church
- Kissimmee Historic District
- Monument of States
- Old Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
- Osceola Center for the Arts
- Osceola County Welcome Center and History Museum
- Old Osceola Courthouse - Oldest continually operating courthouse in state.
- Makinson Island
- Old Town (amusement park)
- Orange World - World's Largest Orange